Comprehensive Professional Learning System
The Teachscape Learn Professional Learning System allows districts to provide engaging, video-rich learning content as well as video libraries, video capture tools, online communities, and a learning management system.
With Teachscape Learn, districts can:
- Develop teacher knowledge and skills with research-based content featuring more than 100 experts
- Give teachers tools to plan and track their professional learning
- View and create video libraries of effective teaching practices
- Offer collaborative learning through professional learning communities
- Support teachers as they implement the Common Core State Standards
Extensive Research-Based Content Library
Educators have a searchable content library of video-rich courses with Learn.
- Over 160 courses including 1,500 videos of classroom practice, expert commentary, and interactive exercises
- Courses in mathematics, literacy, science, data-driven instruction, new teacher support, and more
- Over 16 courses in the Common Core (with more to come), both math and English language arts
- Competency-based learning courses mapped to Charlotte Danielson’s Framework for Teaching
Tools for Video Capture and Sharing
Users can search for and view videos of teaching, create their own collections of teaching practice videos, and share videos with peers for collaboration and discussion.
- Teachscape Video Channel: View and share pre-populated library of more than 200 videos organized by subject, grade, instructional strategy, and featured expert
- Site Channels: Build a library of best practices for the school or department by capturing, uploading, and tagging videos of teaching in the district by topic
- My Channel: Organize videos of group-assigned videos or lesson videos for peer review
- My Video: Upload, manage, and view users' own lesson videos and artifacts
Learning Management System to Track Professional Development
Teachscape Learn includes a learning management system so educators can track professional development from one place.
- Establish a catalog that includes all face-to-face training and online content available in the district
- Allow educators to search and register for relevant offerings
- Manage registration, enrollment, and credits