To ensure successful implementation of Teachscape Reflect for observation and evaluation, Teachscape provides direct support for the initial setup and configuration that is tailored to each organization’s needs. Through initial communications and a kickoff meeting, we work with districts to:
- Understand the district’s goals, measures, and processes for observation and evaluation
- Identify the existing technical environment
- Determine training needs and establish a training schedule
Additional services are available to support:
- Integration of multiple measures data from other district systems
- Single sign-on integration so users can use one system login for all applications
- Ongoing weekly project management services for initial launch and throughout the school year
Flexible Training Options
Whether districts need comprehensive training in conducting effective evaluations, train-the-trainer services, or product training, Teachscape offers training options to meet each district’s needs and budget.
- Face-to-face, cohort-based sessions
- Combination of face-to-face training and follow-up webinars
Teachscape provides services for different user groups:
- Observer training
- Teacher training
- Train-the-trainer services
Ongoing Technical Support
Every Teachscape Reflect customer has access to Teachscape’s free technical support.
- Call our toll-free support line at 1-888-479-7600, Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM and 9:00 PM Eastern time, Saturday - Sunday between the hours of 9:00 AM and 7:00 PM Eastern time.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours a day. A Teachscape technical support specialist will respond as soon as possible during business hours.
- Click the "Request Information" button to the right to submit your contact information and a technical support specialist will respond as soon as possible during business hours.
Teachscape offers regularly scheduled product-training webinars to introduce users and prospective users to Teachscape Reflect. Register for a free product webinar by clicking the "Attend a Webinar" button to the right.